Thursday, July 19, 2012

Islamic Kitchen Wadihana @ Bandar Baru Bangi

Pretty broke but still want a great , filling food, plus affordable, so I decided to try this restaurant known as Islamic Kitchen Wadihana in Bandar Baru Bangi, of course after did some homework from other bloggers. I'm not really sure with the entire concept of food they serve but, you can find Western, Malay and Chinese food here. The variety of food they offered makes me go gaga, and  I was about to order two meals for myself and luckily my friend stopped me. Back to my rational state, I finally choose, SWIK steak while my friend picked Nasi Goreng Black Pepper. 



SWIK Steak : RM 21.90
 I never expect that the steak would be this good cause for that kind of price I would assume the steak could be a bit hard in the inside, but it was fine. I asked for medium well, but I think it was semi-medium well, where some part I think it was well done. Honestly, I was satisfied with my choice but my friend, in the other hand, don't find his meal appetizing enough for his taste, cause the nasi goreng taste was ordinary. The only think that special in this nasi goreng black pepper is, they gave 2 chicken wings.


Came with fries, corn and seasonal veggie.

Nasi Goreng B/Pepper: RM 9.90



Ribena Longan : RM 5.90
Teh O Lychee : RM 4.90


Address: Islamic Kitchen, Wadihana 1952
              2, Jalan Medan Pusat 2C, 3B Curve Business Park, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
Contact No: 0389275540



Net Price: RM48.85
Food: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Price: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment