Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Kung Jung @ PNB Park, Korean Restaurant

I love having my lunch here because I can have all my favourite dishes in 1 set. My lunch set include rice, 6 plates of banchans, kimchi jigae and a selection of either beef or chicken grill. Not just that, at the end of the course you can choose either to have coffee or tea and altogether will cost you for only RM38.00 (exclude tax and service charge). Kung Jung is now become my favourite korean dining after Koryo Won. I used to go to Koryo Won frequently back then. Banchan selection for lunch is less than the dinner time but do not worry because they are refillable.

Super duper love the kimchi jigae and the combination with banchans (korean mashed potato, anchovies, kimchi cabbage, fishcake, beansprout). But these banchans will not be the same everyday where sometimes I couldn't find anchovies the next time I came which they would replace it with another thing, like spinach etc.

I got introduced this restaurant to my friend, whose husband is a Korean. So we had lunch together and the husband actually like this place (he tried ginger chicken with herbs), and he said the foods here is authentic (considering that he's a korean).
How to get here?

I usually take train and stop at Ampang Park station. Then I will walk from the station to PNB building cause it is not that far. I would say around 100-200 meters. If I drive, I will park in the building itself but have to bare with the high parking rate as we know rate around KLCC area is ridiculously expensive.

Not sure about the operating days. But they open during lunch and dinner but close from 2.30pm to 6pm. As far as I know, they don't serve pork, and on top of that, they have Halal certificates and quite a number of Muslims customer dine here.

No comments:

Post a Comment