Thursday, December 28, 2017

Da On @ Pavilion | Fine Dining Korean Cuisine (authentic Korean cuisine)



The whole set of meal for 2 cost us around RM 50 per set. It came with marinated beef or chicken. 
Quite recently discover this place, which is a bit late I would say. Located at 6th floor in Pavillion, where are all the fine dining restaurants have been allocated. Open as early as 11.30am, you can hardly see any customer if you come that early. But that shouldn't be a problem at all. It is a large restaurant indeed with a nice classy ambiance to go your meal with. Since this is a fine dining restaurant, so better be prepare with them bills.
Radish kimchi
This kimchi cabbage is somehow the best I ever taste

I know how to make this!


Not a fan of bean sprout, I hope to see anchovies here.
Succulent piece of beef ribs, well marinated. This is the winner.

My all time favourite; kimchi jigae .This dish rocks!

It was empty when we reached there, maybe it was tad too early. 
The view from the escalator.

Our drinks.

Overall, I love to coming back here but on certain occasion because price is an issue here. Love the service and like other korean restaurant, they provide a small room for private occasion which is very convenient. 

They'll do the grilling for you
That's my prime beef on the grill and it costs me RM95
Ojingeo Gui RM70 (cuttlefish)



And this is what you get...  But, trust me, the portion is small but it was soo good



 Total bill for that day was RM302 (2 persons)

Watermelon juice RM16.00
Ice Coffee RM12.00
Beef RM95.00
Cuttlefish RM70.00
Kimchi jigae with rice set for 2 RM66

service charge 10% = RM 25.90
GST = RM 17.09

Rate: 9/10






No comments:

Post a Comment