Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Manna @ Plaza Damas

Been eying this place since it opened last year. From what I heard from staff who is working in one of the shops in Plaza Damas, the food here is quite good. Upon entering this premise, well I can say that it is a small restaurant indeed. 7 tables inside and a few outside of the shop. There was a "halal meat" plus " no pork" sticker hanging on the glass door. Not many choices in the menu but I think they are pretty much enough to sooth my crave. I bought beef bulgogi which cost me around Rm15++. All time favourite menu if I go to korean restaurant. There were also korean ramyun and kimchi jigaeh. For each meal, will serve with rice , soup and 3 banchan (side dish). Overall I love this korean restaurant and will definitely come again to try other dishes. Located at Plaza Damas just behind the Canteen restaurant. The operating hours is from 10am to 11pm Monday to Saturday. Close on Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment