Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Root Canal Treatment @ Klinik Dr Fauziah Melawati (Sakit gigi lepas bersalin)

Assalamualaikum
GREETINGS...

Talk about tooth ache, it reminded me about my cracked tooth that I had during my confinement a while back. Crack tooth pain is no kidding! Like it was the worst thing after labour pain. Let's say labour pain score is beyond 10, tooth ache is literally 10/10. So I'm actually crying during the pain episode and became grumpy and pettish due to the pain. I scolded everyone and to tell ya'll the truth, that include my newborn (not proud).

 I had to ask my husband to bring me to dentist nearby cause I just can't withstand the pain anymore. But deep down inside I knew I couldn't just seeing a normal dentist, I mean this is Crack tooth we're talking, I need to see an endodontist! I called my regular dental clinic, Klinik Dr Fauziah just to found out that they were fully booked. I had no choice so I headed to dental clinic nearby my house. 
As what I expected, normal dentist offers no help cause the doctor can't seemed to solve the problem, so I asked for a painkiller just to buy me sometimes before I met the actual dentist! 

So, I made an appointment with my regular dental clinic, Klinik Dr Fauziah. I normally will see the one in Publika, but some of my preferred dentist will be in other branch ( either in Melawati or Chow Kit). Due to so much pain that I had before, I was determined have my that one  problematic tooth removed. But according to the dentist, there are other options that I can choose, which is I can do the root canal treatment (and trust me I knew about this other option and I just thought that it will be too expensive that I couldn't afford it)

CUT long story short, it turns out that it was not that expensive. Which is roughly RM 1600 for 3 sessions and RM1200 for Crowning and mind you that I think the endodontist is by far the best dentist I've ever met. So I had a 3 session with the endodontist, according to him, my tooth already been long dead because I don't react to the pain. I was first given an antibiotics to stop the infections, then was asked to come for the following week for following treatment. Total duration is 4 weeks, where you have to come once a week to do the treatment. 

Feel free to visit the website and make appointment. 

Dental Clinic : Klinik Pergigian Dr Fauziah
Website : drfauziah.com
Total price : RM2800

Available branch in Publika, Menara Centra (near Chow Kit), and Taman Melawati 
I've been to those 3 clinics cause needed to find that particular dentist.
Just a few recommendations, I highly suggest to see Dr Nik Roslin Nik Sulaiman for the crowning session. 



No comments:

Post a Comment