Saturday, August 6, 2011

Swensen's

Sirloin Steak (RM 31.90)

Bake Spaghetti Bolognese  (RM 18.90)

Marsh Latte (RM 7.90)

Orange Juice (RM 3.94)

The reason why we dine at Swensen's is that we randomly pick a restaurant and risk our dinner. To be honest, I won't go to this place for meals like this (steak, pasta) because they aren't worth it. Next time, I suggest , go for the cake and ice cream only...Just look at the size of the sirloin steak, super small which I never see this kind of small steak during my entire life! As predicted, I was still hungry and I was sooo disappointed .I didn't try The Bake Spag Bolognese because I'm out of mood. As ya'll can see, the seasonal veggie is in it's very tiny size. Two words, NOT WORTH .

Swensen's SS2,
Petaling Jaya
Total Damage: RM 76.10
Rate: 2/10

2 comments:

  1. No more Swenson for us I guess... William's is better perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good .. but preeti expensive yea ...

    ReplyDelete