Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chilis 2

yeah...again with the chilis (mid valley) thing. We were supposed to go Las Vacas but due to traffic congestion, we end up dining at Chilis and take into consideration that it's been a while since our last visit to Chilis, so we fine with it. I'm just not really enjoy with this time visit because I felt like the food is so-so and I had a headache (chinese restaurant syndrome) after finishing my meal . Plus the table that was given to me is dirty and the floor is sticking and also I did comment about this condition but there's seems no respond from the other party. So, these are what we had at that time. New menu in the list.

My favourite (mashrooms jack fajitas)
This is the new menu, and I still don't know why my partner choose this...

Triple Play (RM25.95)

came along with the mashroom jack fajitas
can't provide the actual price here because I lost the receipt...

No comments:

Post a Comment