Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Call Me Aunty For The 4th Times

I just got a call from my mom, that my sis had gave birth at 11 am. I'm an aunt again, like for the 4th times. Of course I was freakin' happy upon knowing this good news. It's a baby boy!

The name given is Wan Amirul Hazim....what a pretty name. I can't wait to meet him. I have to delay meeting him because I am in a very tight schedule (exam week turned month).
Now, I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces. My mom said that the boy so chubby just exactly like me when I was born. And I called my other sister and ask her the baby's condition, she said the same thing. "baby tu macam kau time kecik2, tembam and bulat"... I was thrill and sooo eager to meet this baby boy...so, I decided to go meet him tommorow. Screw exam!... nothing can stop me (except God). huhu...

Wan Amirul Hazim, here I come...

P/S: My nephew and nieces call me Cik Ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment