Saturday, November 20, 2010

My New Baby


Finally I got to see him... I've waited so long. Lol. It's true what my mom said, he just like me back then. Time chubby2 dulu. Even I got final exam, but I can't keep myself waiting, so I went to the hospital to meet him... I was lucky because traffic not so bad that time,in fact, I think I'm the luckiest person ever, because I'm not trap in KL traffic (it's actually hari raya haji, so basically memangla tak jam) Double lucky, when I reach the hospital, nasib baik tak terlepas.

first I saw him.....he's so lovely and rosy, I guess. I hold him, and he was sleeping peacefully in my arms (ada naluri keibuan) . Dah leh jadi mak orang nih. The skin so soft and feel like I want to bite his cheek. Sangat tembam okay! tak boleh tahan.

And after puas main2 with him (not exactly, coz he was sleepin actually), I pun balik untuk meneruskan perjuangan menghadapi peperiksaan. Adios baby Hazim.

P/s: not another AFIF to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment