Sunday, November 7, 2010

Who Loves Exam...?

I was cracking my head then I realized that it is 1 am and i couldn't believe that time passed like a Lamborghini car. The worst part is that I only made it to 1 chapter when i have another 15 chapters to go. It's really killing me when it comes to exam week, not to mention that we were unable to finish our syllabus on time. I couldn't agree more that the table lamp that i bought at IKEA last month doesn't help the situation when the light is not really meant for reading. I can't blame it cause the price tells everything bout the quality. So, next time u want to by a table lamp make sure that it is the expensive and the appropriate one because in the end it is our eyes that we have to take care of. Back to my little black table lamp, maybe i just need to change into new and suitable bulb for reading.
Back to exam topics, I am now just finished the antiparkinson and anticholinergic.
and then i am back watching gossip girl..just need a break.... and then I think I'm heading to my lovely bed. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment