Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pampering Myself....

Women like to pamper themselves by going to spa, saloon, massage and shopping I guess. I have my own way to pampering myself after a long day of memorizing drugs and drugs and drugs. Instead of getting my nail or my hair done, I prefer to fill my lovely round stomach. So, I went to Chilis, of course with my boyfriend (biggest sponsor). Lucky it was weekday otherwise, we have to line up and wait like forever. We've been discussing on what menu to pick ( since in the car) so that we can straight away order after being seated.


Mushrooms Jack Fajitas RM 42.95

Mushrooms Jack Fajitas came with tortillas, is one of my favorite, maybe because I am a mushrooms lover. Farid chose smokehouse steak, an introduction of new menu for steak, which he kinda regret it. Like better take NY strip steak. He also order a side dish, mashed potato with black pepper sauce. As for the drinks, of course bottomless, Grapead and Esprit Raspberry. We didn't order starter because whenever we did that we always end up wasting our main dish due to big portion of the starter itself. In a nutshell, the food is normal like the previous visits and I done craving Chilis for the time being. Craving for authentic Malay or Korean food pulak.


Tortillas and Mashed Potatoes

The Smokehouse Steak RM 44.95

The smokehouse steak came with mixed veggie, fried potatoes wedges and fried onions. For Mushroom jack fajitas, you have to eat with the tortilla but I choose not to cause I don't like the taste when they were combined.

Comment:
Generous portion
Not really cost-effective
Atmosphere: too cold
Server: not attentive (although we pay for the service charge)

Total Damage: RM 125.25

No comments:

Post a Comment